My world...dreams and questions....

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Why???

I am feeling so so so low.... why is nothing right? how many tests are we supposed to pass?? God, this just isn't fare... I saw that despite everything his faith on You was as stable as a wall.... Isn't that too much of a testing God? Isn't he sacrificing for all of us? Is that less proof for you?
I hate the look of anxiety on his face. He tries to keep calm. always. But you can always know. There's still that faint ray of hope. Although it still seems to have vanished, but there's always that, "dekhte hain.... shayad ........"
I donno what to say... God, just that, please don't test him this much.... Please show him light...
There's so much I want to say today...
So much ... I can't contain it ...
Shru, have been missing ur comforting arms a lottttttt.... I have been wanting a hug from u ... As a matter of fact, I hav lost count of the number of days I've wanted a hug, n had to go on without actually getting one?
Life reallly sucks... i wanna shout for all those who want to listen - life sucks, life sucks n life sucks

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home