My world...dreams and questions....

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Empty vessel..

Just a passing thought - Empty vessels make much noise. Am I a vessel after all? Making much noise or little noise? A vessel half full and half empty. A vessel that could think for itself. A vessel that knows when to get off the gas, before things get worse. A vessel that worries, laughs, cries, asks, hops, skips, jumps... A cooker? A pan? A frying pan?? Isn't it so funny??
So empty vessels make much noise. What abt a pressure cooker? It makes noice even if it is full... Does the saying go wrong somewhere? Or it it just me?
What brings a vessel to my attention today? Hmm, my dad said that today. For me ofcourse!!

A peculiar post for a peculiar day by a peculiar person. Well it all goes hand in hand I guess. A vessel, a pot and a pan, a cooker...and so on.

Hand in hand with everyone we are walking,
Black and white and brown together, walking, walking

That was a prayer song we used to sing during our morning prayers at the Christian school. Memory is such a weird thing. It takes you where you could only dream of going - like, in the past. Or at present, to my friends back home.

Finding ways to leave realities far behind. That ain't easy either. "Far behind", did I say that? Well it isn't even easy writing what I wrote now in my present just for the sake of it. 'Coz i don't know what I am writing. Some crap for my readers...

Sorry folks!! This was just to confirm that I'm not normal today!!!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home