My world...dreams and questions....

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Randomly saying....

I was cleaning my e-mail accounts today because they had been over whelmed, and I noticed how much my interaction with him has decreased. It was about a year back when the e-mails we wrote to each other were as much as 10k. And now? Well we hardly have time for each other. We hardly care to know what's going on with the other. The assumption that all's-well-if-not-i'll-get-a-call kind of thing has crept in. Phone calls? Forget them... As for me, all I do is wait and for him, well time's something people of the first world countries are blamed of not having, but it's him who doesn't have it. When I complain, it's a fight ahead because I am not understanding. Ofcourse given that it's me on this side, I no longer complain - to him, that is. I ain't complaining here. Just felt the difference of how relations become stagnant and taken-for-granted with the passage of time, a little over a year in our case.

Labels:

6 Comments:

  • Patience miss, patience..thats all it takes..believe me. Its easy 2 get into a relation, and 2 get out of it..the toughest part is to maintain it..and patience will get u through.

    By Blogger Peenuts, at 6/26/2007 1:03 PM  

  • familiarity changes relationships..why does tht happen..sometimes its just tht and sometimes ots distance..i wish relations wud never change...

    By Blogger divya, at 6/27/2007 11:04 PM  

  • m sorry yaar

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6/28/2007 10:05 AM  

  • nothing never changes, and everything remains the same...
    wish u love payal
    take care

    By Blogger delhidreams, at 6/28/2007 10:40 AM  

  • try writing a 10k mail today filled with love joy happiness n romance..m sure u ll get 20k back..

    n carry on :)

    wish u love luck n laughter..

    By Blogger AaaDee, at 7/07/2007 1:22 AM  

  • :)
    i loved ur idea... and implemented it tooo
    thanks a lot!
    take care
    Cheers!

    By Blogger meet_me, at 7/08/2007 12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home