My world...dreams and questions....

Friday, February 16, 2007

My V'day ...

Was it just another day gone by, with memories of him living longer than the day? Was it just another time, he enthralled me with all the romance he has in him ? Was it just another moment, when like thousands of others he said that he loves me?

Yes, it was just another day gone by, with memories of him living longer than the day. My day starts with his thoughts and ends with his dreams. Yes, it was just another time, he enthralled me with all the romance he has. Every time I hear the love trickling in his voice, I wish time stops right there. Yes, it was just another moment, when like thousands of others, he said he loves me. But still, I never get tired of listening.

The truth is that he's made every day a Valentine's Day for me. The truth is that I celebrate each day as it was the most special day of the year, because it is filled with his love. The truth is that I dream of him every single moment, I miss him every single second, and I love him every single milli-second.

Thanks for making my life so worth living. Thanks for everything. I pray to God to never let me stop missing you, or to make you so close to me, that I can't think of missing you.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

  • WOW! thats nice that he can make every day valentine's day.I think thats how it should be.I think that you are lucky to have him and he is lucky to have you, because you see the love in him.

    By Blogger starry, at 2/16/2007 4:48 PM  

  • hey coool
    ur man seems to be too romantic.
    few of them left on earth.
    All the best for your each day.
    U are very lucky girl i suppose

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/17/2007 4:28 AM  

  • Hey Starry....
    yeah, m really really lucky to have him by my side all the time, even if he is this far away.
    Hope u had a great valentine's day as well :-)

    By Blogger meet_me, at 2/17/2007 12:28 PM  

  • Hello Anonymous,
    I am a very lucky girl for sure :-)
    there's nothing more I could ask God for.... :-)
    Cheers!!!

    By Blogger meet_me, at 2/17/2007 12:28 PM  

  • no new posts...
    busy schedule???




    .....Bond

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2/25/2007 11:42 PM  

  • every day is a valentine day and every moment is a moment filled with her...
    err... him for you
    ;)

    By Blogger delhidreams, at 2/26/2007 3:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home