My world...dreams and questions....

Sunday, February 11, 2007

The countdown begins - 3


A life we care
A dream we share,
A happiness, a love
A togetherness and
Oh yes, God above...

A joy for today,
A hope for tomorrow,
A memory of the past
A life complete and
Oh yes, may it last...

And ofcourse, I live him, I think him, I dream him, I love him and Oh yes, I love him ....

Love is in the air. It's with me all the while. But it's the time when everyone else (except me) is also breathing love :-)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • That was beautiful.Love is in the air.How are you doing?

    By Blogger starry, at 2/11/2007 10:27 PM  

  • helllllllllloooooooooo ji
    its me....
    me matlab....
    yeh post mere liye hai
    and m flattered....
    :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/21/2007 5:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home