My world...dreams and questions....

Sunday, February 11, 2007

The countdown begins - 3 (Part II)

The last time I wrote before today. I was fretting. I was blue. To say I am out of it completely yet is still wrong. I've been badly influenced by the way things steered. I guess we've been waving hands off things. But well, it's alright. Valentine's Day is here.
I've begun breathing love again. And to say I was so so so alone last Valentine's. I was so in love even then, but it's a story best forgotten... And this year? Well, I sure am alone this year as well. But there's this guy who's promised to be with me when I am walking alone. How I wish I could see him walking beside me. I know he's there. I can feel him. Hoping to see him sooon as well...
With lovely moments lived together and with beautiful dreams woven around each other, it sure is a world of fantasy that we live in. Wish it remains this way always - even more beautiful than the present.

"... When I grew up and fell in love, I asked my lover, "what lies ahead? will we have rainbows day after day?" Guess what my lover said,
Que Sera Sera, Whatever will be, will be,
The future's not ours to see, Que Sera Sera
What will be, will be"

Song of the moment: dilruba by Kailash Kher (if you haven't heard this song, you should. I am so in love with this guy's voice.)
Mood of the moment: Normal

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • Sometimes we cannot predict what will happen.I wish only the best for you.I hope you find your valentine.

    By Blogger starry, at 2/11/2007 10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home