My world...dreams and questions....

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Today ...

I sit lonely , in front of my laptop. People are online on my msngers but I am in no good mood to talk to them. I had been waiting for 1 phone call over the week and the weekend. I could have called, but remember, I've been broke. I have been waiting for my pay cheques, and I guess I've been spending rather lavishly. I thought he'd call... He said he would when he had some free time. Probably Sunday (t00) ain't free.
I have a pile of work waiting to be done, actually waiting to be started. But as long as I'd be drowned in blues, I guess I won't be able to start it.
I've desperately been needing Shru - but it's like whenever I talk to her, she's more pissed off than I am, so I let it go. And I am broke :-) so can't call her for at least a couple of days more.
Urghhhhh ! I hate this ... I hate myself for smiling when I don't feel like it ...
How I wish he'd read my blog without my having to show it to him ... How I wish I wasn't such a damn introvert ...
And lastly, dear Starry, thanks for all your supporting comments... n thanks for being around all this while... I am alright, I am sure I'll b able to handle this ...

Song of the moment: Dil nahi lagda tere bina ...
Mood of the moment: Blue ...

Labels:

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home