My world...dreams and questions....

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Good bye 2006 - Reflections



With grace will I let the 2006 go; afterall there's nothing I could have asked more from God. It was a complete fulfilling year for me.
The year 2006 started with a blast. And I literally mean it. It was about some course issue, and the prof. had created an issue on January 1st, 2006. Oh My God!! What traumatic (almost) 15 days had been then! But I am actually glad the ending wasn't that horrifying.
There were more traumatizing things at that time. My never-stopping-to-think-mind to add to everything. I'll never forget that time. At least it caused me to think for what I wanted, and what I needed as well. Time moving on, sadness walking with me as my shadow, crucial decisions haunting me every single while - that was the start of the year.
But then, times change, and we change with time. A 6th grader had taught me that when I was in grade 9th. And I realise that now - it holds so true. Then came on the time when everything I saw got a new look on it. I had my sweetheart. I too had someone to call my sweetheart. I was a lot more happier. I could see problems waving away their hands from me. I wasn't alone anymore. And after that was the time when I even had friends. Here, with me. A year of sheer and complete loneliness before now, but Oh! how things change when you are in love. And I've experienced the change. I love it.
Every single day. Every single moment. ;)
I had a great summer school. The school wasn't as great as the summer - it was filled with brighter colors, happier thoughts and merrier me. I had gotten friends in Canada as well now. Good summer school results, followed by a more fun filled Fall term. I've loved week days more than weekends in the Fall for obvious reasons. And I've loved him more with each passing day.
One thing still remains to be changed. One thing, and perhaps the only thing in my life which has forgotten to smile even in this year. Lord knows how precious that smile is for me. And I do pray to Him, to return that one smile to us. To shower his blessings so that I could see not only smiles but also giggles.
As we all turn our backs on the year 2006, I pray to God to sprinkle happiness on every soul on this earth so much so that humans never find themselves drunk in sorrow. I pray to God to make every person see the beauty of today and of what we all have. I pray to God to love my friends and bless them, because they all are so special in my life. I couldn't have been what i am save for them.
I pray to God to keep him safe and successful, and may all his sorrows be mine forever. I pray that the only time there are tears in his eyes is the time when he's filled with utmost happiness.
I pray that my family, who's always stood beside me during every walk of my life, be blessed for ages to come. I pray God, for them so that they never have to see the face of sadness in life. I love them, and more than anything else, and their happiness is my world.

I wish you all a fantastic year ahead! And a fantastic life ahead! My friends! Don't ever leave me, I can't manage things without you guys out there!
God bless you all... Hope you all have a blast on New Year ...

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home