My world...dreams and questions....

Sunday, October 15, 2006

I, Me, Myself !

rules of the game: ( I am copying this part from Adi as is :-) )
1. Name the person who tagged you. - Adi
2. Eight things about you. - Here they are:
  • Despite everything good in my life, I complain a lot at times, and experience severe mood swings.
  • I am one of those lucky girls, who has a lovely family who's always supporting her, friends who are almost always there when I need them, a boy friend who makes me feel so special ....
  • My favourite places in the world (which I would love to visit ) are Italy & Paris. And my favourite places which I've already visited are Dalhousie in India, Wales in U.K. and Niagara Falls in Canada.
  • I am capable of hiding my non-physical pain. I am even capable of bearing non-physical pain. But when it comes to physical pain, I truly can't stand it.
  • I am afraid of losing. Be it people, relations, my stuff, or even a game. I don't play the games I don't know as I fear losing. I am not even ready to give them a try for the same reason.
  • At times, I have a very romantic, probably unrealistic idea of things like life, love, relations. At other times, these things intrigue me to the extent that I am lost in the real sense of the word.
  • I have really bad food habits. Healthy food for me is a big no-no! Chocolates act as green vegetables and Maggi acts as proteins for me ;). Fats are like vitamins.
  • I like being tagged, I hate writing about myself in this specific manner and I do tags ( for sure), even if I do them a bit late
3. Tag six people. - I am not really left with a choice of 6 people as I don't even know 6 blogger folks. Anyway, I would like to tag Dee, who's recently put up a blog ( and I would definitely like to know 8 more things things about her). And, remind Peenut that he still has the pending tag to do :-)


Labels:

3 Comments:

  • A. thanks.

    01. despite everything good in life, u still complain, that's bad, very bad of u.
    02. yes, u r a lucky girl
    03. mine is delhi and vienna
    04. me too, me too, me too
    05. no m not afraid of losing.
    06. m not romantic. not at all.
    07. dont ask me about food. if preffered, i wud eat capsules instead. eating junk food for taste.
    08. yeah, u do like ur tags...

    and i do love you still even if u didnt do it in time...

    By Blogger delhidreams, at 10/16/2006 8:06 AM  

  • seems ur tag hasn't reached dee ;)
    did u comment on her blog, for the tag thing?

    By Blogger delhidreams, at 10/18/2006 5:52 AM  

  • Hey sweet heart... well d pain... would luv to discuss abt it sumday. and yes whens ur b'day??? if its gone then B'lated Happy b'day n i not then advance Happy B'day. Lots of luv babes... Vat is it dat is so familliar van i think abt u???its a question i have in my heart!!!

    By Blogger oceanic mirages, at 10/18/2006 10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home