My world...dreams and questions....

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

A day comes n goes!!!

Amongst joys, wishes, treats, hugs, kisses, cakes, sweets, miracles, prayers lies a truth - a birthday! I wait eagerly for this day to come, just to see me celebrate it alone. Just to see that it is 12:20 am in the middle of the night, and here I sit beside my laptop - lonely as always, waiting and wishing for a live soul to wish me. To wish me joy, happiness, luck. To pray for me.
Probably my Indian friends would call in the morning. But then, I won't be home. Why do they forget that even I am busy in the day time. Or perhaps they forget something else.
And the Canadian friends? Well, why would they remember? Even if someone told them in the morning that it was my special day tomorrow.
Some messages on orkut from acquaintances and from a couple of friends as well. It's just a very formal wish. But I am not complaining for that. A wish is a wish, after all!
But probably the day has just started. And may be I am being too kiddish and demanding. But................
Let's leave all that. What's in a wish?
mmmmmmm, let's discuss about my resolution this year. It's so hard first of all, to make a resolution and then to keep it. I am planning to stop cribbing about people who don't give a damn about me. You need me, feel more than welcome to come and ask me for it. I'd be only too glad to help you out. In return, I promise myself, I wouldn't look back upon you to help me when I need it, or even be there for me. Or think that I exist. I am also planning to think more positively, find my lost self again. While it is so hard to keep my resolutions, I'll try to adhere to them.
That being all for an exam - filled, wait filled b'day bash at my end!!!
Cheers all those who celebrate the same b'day as me, hav a lovely day and a lovely year ahead... May God bless you all, and may you have a fun-filled and memorable day...








And all of you, who have joined me here for a b'day treat, that's for u .......

Have Fun!!!!!!!

Labels:

7 Comments:

  • heyyyyyy...hmmm..areyyy bday key din koi aisey sochta hai kya..waisey i like ur resolution..it always helps..the formula..DONT EXPECT..
    Anyways..i hope ki aapka paper achaa gaya, aur bday ussey bhi dhamakeydaar :)

    By Blogger Peenuts, at 10/03/2006 6:52 AM  

  • hmmm
    not bad, starting a new year in style...
    aur pino ji ke to kya kehne ' i like ur resolution', hmmm

    look, kudiye, kisi aur ne kiya ho ya na kiya ho, adi n apsy did wish u, and not out of formality, we both love u very much...

    so pls hang around, dont fall in the emotional pit, we are there with you.

    anyways, ummm, u dint reply, how u liked those songs...

    ummmm

    happy birthday :)

    By Blogger delhidreams, at 10/04/2006 6:40 AM  

  • Happy Birthday.. sorry it is belated, but the wishes are true.I hope you had a wonderful day. Is ther still some cake left for me.

    By Blogger starry, at 10/06/2006 11:57 AM  

  • Awww...
    Missed that one!!
    :(

    Belated greetings, buddy!!
    :)

    By Blogger Movie Mazaa, at 10/07/2006 4:20 AM  

  • Thanks peenut!

    exam mein toh aisa kaam kiya jo aaj tak kabhi nahi kiya :D
    I failed !!!
    hehe

    By Blogger meet_me, at 10/07/2006 1:25 PM  

  • I know Adi!
    Thanks a lot for being there... :-)

    I can't thank u guys enough who are my great friends....
    Keep smiling!

    By Blogger meet_me, at 10/07/2006 1:26 PM  

  • Thanks a lot dear starry....
    Ofcourse I have lotz of cake left.. Just waiting for u to come over :-)


    Hey Velu,
    U missed coz i don't blog that frequently these days.... So sorry abt that
    n thanks a lot for ur wishes!

    By Blogger meet_me, at 10/07/2006 1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home