My world...dreams and questions....

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Autumn....



One of my favourite times of the years is October. Not because of my birthday alone, but also because it brings the dry yet absolutely beautiful season of autumn along with it.
There's a pain that I associate with autumn. That's the pain of departure. The departure of the leaves from the branches of the tree. But I also don't know despite this pain, the down-fall makes the leaves so very graceful. And so colorful. Not the colors of black and white. But yellow, orange, maroon, red, and ofcourse green. The world looks a lot more vibrant than summers. And with a sweet, romantically tantalizing and a bit of chilliness in the air, it all makes the atmosphere so very perfect.
As I travel everyday along the same route to my university, I think that today definitely, I am going to write about this awesome fall, but then, as I head home, I am lost in the beauty of the night and then, I wish that may this journey never end. But then, that's a journey whose destination I know. And there are those journeys far more important than that one, yet I don't know the destination.

yeh manzilein aur yeh safar
yeh sapne aur yeh sehar,
ke kaash hum jaan paate
aghaz yeh hai toh anjaam kya hoga,
ke kaash hum pehchaan paate
yeh sahi hai ya sahi kuch aur hoga ....

1 Comments:

  • beautiful pheebes

    and somehow the beauty lies in the very fact that we don't know wats coming next...i think einstein said this, there r two ways to live life, one as if nothing is a miracle and second as if everything is... sort of like this :)

    and i associate this grace of fall with a lovelorn heart, which even in its sadness is a beauty unraveled by anything...

    what do you say :)

    By Blogger delhidreams, at 10/10/2006 1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home