My world...dreams and questions....

Monday, August 07, 2006

Top Ten Trivia About Me

1. The state nickname of Iowa is 'The meet_me state'!
2. Pound for pound, hamburgers cost more than meet_me!
3. meet_me can be found on a Cluedo board between the Library and the Conservatory!
4. Only twelve people have ever set foot on meet_me.
5. If you drop meet_me from the top of the Empire State Building, she will be falling fast enough to kill before reaching the ground.
6. meet_me has 118 ridges around the edge!
7. meet_me was banned from Finland because of not wearing pants!
8. Some birds use meet_me to orientate themselves during migration.
9. meet_me kept at the window will keep vampires at bay!
10. The smelly fluid secreted by skunks is colloquially known as meet_me.

Read meet_me as my real name here ;)

Cheers all!!!!

Labels:

9 Comments:

  • Trivia about meet-me.Everything was nice except "10. The smelly fluid secreted by skunks is colloquially known as meet_me." dont like the smell of skunks.

    By Blogger starry, at 8/08/2006 12:57 AM  

  • ~~~meet_me was banned from Finland because of not wearing pants!~~~

    ROTFL!
    :))))))))

    Hilarious!

    By Blogger Movie Mazaa, at 8/12/2006 6:42 AM  

  • yes velu, i too liked the 'pant' one most...its a laugh riot ;)

    but maybe she was wearing a skirt or a sari or salwar

    and the original title holder for this fact if i'm right is mr. donald duck

    By Blogger delhidreams, at 8/12/2006 8:03 AM  

  • That was very funny. I will damn run away from skunk.
    My first visit here and crawled thru' velu's page

    By Blogger Priya, at 8/14/2006 12:05 PM  

  • why was that stupid????i mean whn did u go to finland in the first place....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/14/2006 1:54 PM  

  • hey starry,

    except the synonymity with my name, there's nothing more in common between the skunk's fluid n me ;)
    i assure u this :D


    hey velu,
    Adi is right :D
    i was wearing a saree ... :D


    n Adi, I guess u r right ... :-)

    By Blogger meet_me, at 8/15/2006 1:20 AM  

  • hey priya
    thanks for taking out time n visiting my blog :-)
    n well, just as i told starry, u needn't run from me ... n ofcourse my blog :D

    Cheers!!!

    By Blogger meet_me, at 8/15/2006 1:22 AM  

  • hey Anonymous,

    it was meant to be stupid that is why it was stupid .... ;)

    as a matter of fact, i myself donno when i went to Finland... :)

    By Blogger meet_me, at 8/15/2006 1:23 AM  

  • i toh love you ji very much ;)
    adi

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/19/2006 5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home