My world...dreams and questions....

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Not a good day...

I don't know what exactly is happening. I m blue as hell and bored to death along side. I am tired of all the songs my system has been playing non-stop for the past few weeks. I am feeling as if I am caught somewhere where I shouldn't be.
No one to even chat with on messenger. This Venezualan guy talking to me right now has offered to bring chocolates for me from Venezuela... Ah! well....
I remember holidays in India were boring too - because I missed my friends and didn't like to be home for more than 2 days at a stretch. But then, those were the friends who would always have something to talk about even after 2 - 3 days. Life was good. It's a different thing that they've kind of forgotten me. Mr. Busy is a bit better these days, trying to enjoy himself. Shru is on her way to hell. This girl makes me feel like I should be sticking out to her all the time. When will she learn the ways of this bl**dy world? God help her. I've mailed her a crappy and cold mail today, but I was too pissed off at the way she is steering her life. And with her ears and eyes shut so that she could ignore the audible or visible signs/warnings. Jas - yeah, he's the one who does talk to me more often than others, although he's been complaining for quite some time that I don't come online that often. Yeah that's true, but I myself don't know why or what's wrong with me or there's something I need or something I am lacking.
Adi's blog made me feel worse. I do wish life wasn't that harsh at all. Shadows, dear I've been needing to talk to you for quite some time. I miss talking to u a lot. Trust me I do.
We are expecting this girl at our house today who's new to Toronto, and has been crying a lot, because it's hard to survive without parents and all. Makes me remember the time we were new here. I had never cried in front of my family just so that it won't add to their already-existing worries and blueness. I had cried myself to bed so damn often. I had thought he's forgotten me so easily with no mail signed by him in my mail-box. Trying to get away. Huh!
The only things that has changed for me now is no other friends' mails, his mails :-), me probably getting hard-hearted than ever, me probably being more capable of working out things for myself, rather than depending on friends.... and i think, i'd still have a hundred listings in this short list.
Nothing else would change with time, except this short list.... I don't know how many times would this change before I am gone ....

10 Comments:

  • yeah, holidays r so boring!!!
    n u r also being a bore these days ;)
    jyada bore nahi karne ka, nahi to apun ek baar bole ho gaya toh ho gaya...

    By Blogger delhidreams, at 9/02/2006 6:44 AM  

  • oops, it was not 'ek baar bole' instead it was 'ek baar bore'... and this made me laugh, really

    pls. come outta ur blues, and ve posted something new, hope u'll suggest me something good

    By Blogger delhidreams, at 9/02/2006 6:51 AM  

  • O boy..someone is really feelin blue..i had a sad day today..screwed up my mock cat..gt my lowest score ever..feelin all the shades of blue.......lets pray for each other..

    By Blogger Peenuts, at 9/03/2006 9:31 AM  

  • Someone has the blues/ I think we all go through this in our lives. take a deep breath and start over.life is not that bad after all.A big hug to you.

    By Blogger starry, at 9/06/2006 3:23 AM  

  • wat to say now!!!

    By Blogger delhidreams, at 9/07/2006 6:24 AM  

  • Hope everything is back to perfect now, and the blues have gone for a ride outside the window. And the smile is back where it rightly belongs!!!

    :)

    By Blogger Movie Mazaa, at 9/07/2006 10:28 PM  

  • Hey Adi, peenut, starry and velu,

    I am still trying... I got real sick in the past 2 days n m hoping as i recover from it, I'll be fine....

    Thanks all of u :-)
    Cheers!!!

    By Blogger meet_me, at 9/09/2006 12:30 AM  

  • Take care yaar......pleaseeeeeeee....i feel so helpless :( :(

    By Blogger Peenuts, at 9/09/2006 4:03 AM  

  • i need some mails....i hate the way im steering m life....

    By Blogger Aparna Mudi, at 9/09/2006 5:00 PM  

  • not only shadows, but i too need a mail frm u. she has stopped tlkng to me these days.
    if u dont mail me, i'll mail u an altaf raja song. or an ataullah khan one.
    and i mean it.

    By Blogger delhidreams, at 9/11/2006 9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home