My world...dreams and questions....

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Mother love



There was a time when
I had gotten stubborn, sticky, bad and probably out of my mind. That was the time my mom supported me tremendously. She restored my faith on God. She would pray with me, as I had lost all faith I had in His power. I would pray for my mother's happiness and her faith. But it wasn't long before I started praying and believing in Him for my own selfish self. That was also the time when I understood this gift God had bestowed on me.
As probably every body would say, my mom is an awesome cook. I simply love whatever she cooks. There's always a different and an extra-ordinary taste in her dals n vegetables even if I cook it the same way. Because it is filled with her pure and altruistic love.
I have seen her get worried about the tiniest and useless of matters. On the one hand, i
t irks me to think that all this worry of hers is so useless and on the other hand it makes me realize her undying love for all of us. I have seen her being the strongest of us all to give us strength even if she's the weakest on the inside at that time. I have seen her the weakest of us all and looking towards us to understand her and to provide her strength.
I have seen her sacrifice for her children. And it hurts me to think about that. I am as helpless as probably I am selfish. It is no big wonder if at every chance that I get, I tell her that she's God for me. Yes God is a faith, but who wouldn't like to believe in the miracles this Goddess in disguise performs every single day - blessed with an excep
tionally warm and forgiving heart and filled with a mystical love for us?
I could never have been raised better. There's nothing in my life that I regret. My life has been rosier than heaven just fo
r the loving couple that God chose to take care of me. I like her laughing eyes at the silliest and stupidest jokes I make just for the purpose of it. I can never thank my parents enough for everything they've done for me, everything they are for me, and everything that I've got from them.
I pray to God every day for your healthy, happy and prosperous well-being, my dear mother. I wish that I never fall in your eyes mother. I hope that my love for yo
u would always be as unconditional as yours is for me. I dream of bringing the world's happiness to ur door-step. And I implore God to send all tears that he's made for you to be destined my way.

I love u mom.









The 3 bears are - My bro, my sis n me ... :D
And now I tag Adi, Shadows and Peenut.....

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • mums....but im tagged with what? oh i started writin again ....did u notic

    By Blogger Aparna Mudi, at 8/27/2006 6:57 AM  

  • Dearest shadows ...
    m glad to have u back ... :) writing and all .. i love it n m glad that u are back to it again.
    Regarding the tag, it is about "Your mom - What she means for u .."

    I forgot to write that down, but I had been tagged by Velu may be about a month or so back!

    Hoping to see ur blog updated soon ... :-)
    Take care
    Lotz of luv

    By Blogger meet_me, at 8/28/2006 1:26 AM  

  • wat can i say?
    mujhe mummy ki yaad aa rahi hai...

    By Blogger delhidreams, at 8/28/2006 7:30 AM  

  • Aha!!!
    The long-lost tag?????

    :)
    Great job, MeeMe!!
    :)

    By Blogger Movie Mazaa, at 9/07/2006 10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home