My world...dreams and questions....

Monday, August 28, 2006

The answer.



The silence has spread far beyond her eyes could see. The blues reaching out to the sky, seeming like it was identical to the blues that her soul had been filling with all this while. The waves an image of the commotion being created in the deepest corners of her heart. The emptiness that surrounded her scared her of her own presence.
What would it be like?
The what's and how's and why's had made her to question her own faith. It was probably a game that God had played with her. She couldn't blame him for what he did because her heart which had beat for him wouldn't allow her to do that. She couldn't blame herself as she knew she wasn't as much at fault as he had blamed.
Just to get back on track on the road of life, she wanted to flow with the tide of time but she was as uncapable of doing that as much as a fish wanting to fly. She wanted to hold on, just so that he might turn to her and say, "Thanks, sweetheart! I was just joking!". She was even ready to hear from him that he was testing her love for him. Everything as a reason for his return was more than welcome.
As she sat lonely trying to come to a conclusion about what she would do now, her eyes were moist and dreamy bearing the seemingly fallacious yet bewitching moments they spent together.
She saw the agitated wave forcing its love on the shore. She saw that the shore probably didn't love the wave enough to hold it tightly and never let it go. She saw that the wave didn't want the shore to be in an awkward situation and so, after each convulsive effort on its part, it retreated whispering very softly but cheerfully to the shore, "My dearest, I've strived to be with you forever. But I long for your happiness more than I do for mine. If you are happy not with me holding on to you forever, but with my being a frequent visitor, let it be that ways. Know that I'll be there when ur parched skin needs a whiff of me. Know that I am just a call away from you. Know that I'll love you unfailingly."

She had got her answer. And she didn't want a reason anymore.

Note: My second attempt to write something completely unrelated to me. Comments are more than welcome! Thanks.

5 Comments:

  • u shudn't have written this, and i must not have read this... if i was like the wave only,


    and i dont think its entirely unconnected to u
    take care dost

    By Blogger delhidreams, at 8/28/2006 7:34 AM  

  • well Adi, all I would say is that don't suppress the nature of the wave hidden inside you. U'll probably feel more content.

    About the connectivity, the link lies in the fact that I long for his happiness. When praying didn't help, I had given in for his happiness. To tell u the truth, I am scared of a dark future, and all the more scared for him.

    By Blogger meet_me, at 8/28/2006 1:55 PM  

  • I think sometimes we cannot live just holding on, we have to let go and start anew. Its good to wish him happiness but you need it too, so I think she should wish him well and go on with life, sometimes its really hard to let go, but you cannot be free if you are still holding on.A new wave will come but if you are still holding on to the old one you will let the new one go by.

    By Blogger starry, at 8/28/2006 3:48 PM  

  • *** My second attempt to write something completely unrelated to me. ***

    Trials and tribulations are there around all the time, its when we let go and move on that they appear insignificant.

    Nicely written, buddy!
    :)

    By Blogger Movie Mazaa, at 9/07/2006 10:31 PM  

  • Thanks starry!
    May be you are right as well... It's all a matter of priorities I guess....


    Hey Velu,
    Thanks a lot :-)
    I'll keep on trying to write .. donno how far I will go though....

    Cheers!!

    By Blogger meet_me, at 9/09/2006 12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home