My world...dreams and questions....

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Today was....

exam ho gaya...
aur itna bura bhi nahi hua jitna socha tha ...... i hope i get abt 75-80% .........
hmm what else? aaj ka din ...
nothing much ... tired after studies... met rahim after almost a week today... there are so many times i thank God .. for making this guy my friend .... mera ek din mein khoon badhata hai ....
yeah true i still don't hav someone who would let me cry on his /her shoulders but atleast i hav someone who makes me laugh ...
he's laughing most of the times... but when he talks seriously, i can see him worried about those things every person of his age would worry abt them... he makes so much more sense when he's serious ... but neways...
well it ws the talk with him that i had today that put me into thoughts ... but neways ... i wouldn't wanna go into that for now.....
somethings should be thought when it is time for them, but it is so hard to guess the right time.... thoughts invade us when we are defenseless...
I know i've been tagged Adi, n i hope to write the post in a day or 2 ... wondering that u already know that i m as mad as i can be ... n still i have to write something weird about me ... :D
That's that ...
oh yes! talked to my sweetheart shru yesterday ... it ws great ... n thanks for staying with me for 2 hours... luv u always... my heart feels the lightest when i talk to u .... i wish so many times u were here ... right next to me... but ... i wish a lot ...
i m a bad bad girl... asking God for everything in this one life...
a gentleman lost his little 1 month old angel... he was so happy holding the little princess in his hands a month ago.... i have no words to express how i felt on hearing that ... i just hope that him n her are able to bear the loss of the child... it was such an anguishing news
Why is God so unkind at times? I know he's seen so much in life... n i've always tried to give hope to him. What do i tell him now? What's hope for him now? What do I even reply to him now?
A friend's broken up with her guy. She's so hell sad about it. She wasn't to be blamed for all this. She's loved him more than he ever did all these years. What's hope for her? What do i tell her? I try to convince her, knowing how false n lame my arguments are. How does a broken heart think about anything else? but as a matter of fact u have to ... i m trying... she's trying too ........
there's this sweetheart of mine .... she's been buried by the pain of her love... oh God ... dil diya hi kyon hota hai agar todna hota hai ... jodta kyun hai agar todna hota hai....
m just feeling bad about the helplessness of God. If he can't do anything about any of them, what can I do? What would God be doing up there? Picking the guy's little daughter up? Is that what God would be doing ? Or waiting for her? Or watching someone pick up the child? And enjoying it? Or feeling helpless about it? Or worrying about how her parents would manage? Or do something for them now? Or still hope for them to keep faith in him?? Or.....
I am at a loss of words now... n i m broken hearted myself... I love all these people a lot... n i hate to see them unhappy ... n i donno why God doesn't like to see them happy ...
I wouldn't like to unbelieve the faith that I have in you. Coz there are times when u don't do anything, but there are times when only u can do something about something n u do it....

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home