My world...dreams and questions....

Monday, July 24, 2006

Nothing better to do

Here I am, sitting at 5:00 p.m. in the CS labs. with nothing better to do for now. Having an exam just round the corner, but I am not able to concentrate .. :-s
How I wish I had a couple of friends from India here with me. We would be having fun!!!
Even with the exam just round the corner... But well, all things aren't supposed to b the way I want them right?
Seemzz came to talk to me, "you look sad, What happened?" "Nothing."
True that she talks to me, but also true that I don't feel close to her, coz of her immaturity n coz we are so different that she could never understand my view points of things.
I ws completely dumbstruck the other day when she said to me, "You know what? I know tht if ur guy walks away from u, you will not be bothered n you will not give a bit of care to it!!!! "
I am like ..........!!!!!!?????????$$$$$$########&&&&&&&
May b I show a lot of strength that people take me so wrong ...... :-(
Man! I was so pissed when I heard that. How could she even thing that he would walk away???
Crazy girls... I know!! Westernized ......uffffff
Avi n Mobi gone for lunch :-(. Zara n Jas gone too ........ leaving me, a caretaker, n their stuff ...
I wouldn't wanna write more for now......

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home