My world...dreams and questions....

Friday, July 07, 2006

I am weird too


I was tagged by Adi to write 6 weird things about me a few days back. My apologies for delaying this post.
I am not sure whether they really as weird as i think they are .... But here they are....

1) I live in the past rather than present ....
2) I am perhaps the world's moodiest person. A second and I am seeing laughing and the next second, I can cry as if something terrible happened to me in the passing by of 1 second. Same thing with songs. I m not a good singer but when it comes to a mood-switch, my songs get awefully awry ...
3) I am a very free minded soul, so free that I would like to live without bounds always ... weird that knowing its impossibility doesn't hamper me from thinking that ways ...
4) I am so so so annoying at times, when it comes to waiting, punctuality and work (probably it is normal - i think it is normal but ... people say that I act weird coz I don't tolerate that .... this was something that a friend told me .... )
5) I have a habit of talking to myself and laughing all alone ... ( Not a lot of people know that ... )
6) I question a lot of things ... I think a lot about somethings even when I know I can't help it...

Nobody I know is left to b tagged ......

Labels:

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home