My world...dreams and questions....

Monday, July 24, 2006

Hates me...

She hates me.
My thoughts, my behaviour, my ideas, my life, my ways, my dreams, my simplicity, my philosophy... EVERY SINGLE THING!
I have tried a 100 thousand times to get things working between us. Believe me, I have.
Well, not anything that's 1-sided works ever.
She has her own reasons. Her own way of thinking. I wonder why it could never seem to match. I wonder why would any one ever want to be so rigid?
Well, there's always room for grievances in between us. The wall doesn't just seem to budge. Nor does it seem to fall down. I can't see a way to make it vanish. Into thin air. As if it never was there.
She doesn't even want to accept and live with those differences between us. If you are with her, you have to think like her. Otherwise, no matter how right you are, she would get frustrated.
At times, simple solutions are the hardest to implement.
But well, for now, all I can do is to try to not to get her angry. I hate it when she does that. N that happens for more reasons than one. More often than occasional.
I wish she changes. I wish she would understand that 2 different people with 2 different bodies n mind can offer different view points on the same topic. I wish that hatred, long and hard, gets melted.
I wish she would understand that I love her.

This post doesn't concern me. Just an interpretation of such a thing in a relationship.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home