My world...dreams and questions....

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Free...

I m free today after quite some days... Done with my assignment ... successfully submitted it... :)
M free... n i hav no one on either Ym or Msn to talk to.... People are never online when I have time........................
Waise after passing out, all my friends seemed hav kind of forgotten me... I donno whether it's the same for each of them with each of them... but in my case ... well yes... they've forgotten me....
The 1 craving I have is the one that is probably the most neglected ....
Nobody's gonna bother about this one girl who's only n only made friends in her life... Friends who forget her when she leaves them. Friends who forget her when she has to move on. Friends, without whom she cannot live... Friends whom she values after her family.... Friends whom she needs a lot of time n friends who aren't there to help her when she needs them.... Friends who don't even care to reply to an email saying "hi!!! " .... Yeah friends....
M missing a lot of friends right now... a lot of the close ones... Some 've gotten busy... some 've forgotten.... Out of the 77 contacts that I have on Ym, the people whom I talk to often are abt 15 ... people whom i wish they would come online are abt 15, people who don't msg me when they see me online abt 20, people who go offline on seeing me online 10, people whom I've never talked to bt are on my msnger are about 5....
something' went wrong with my calculation... bt no worries....
I m gonna die unnoticed. And ofcourse forgotten.... The only thing probably that's gonna happen is that the earth wouldn't hav to lift my weight any more....
But I don't hav the right to complain i guess. It has to go unheard ....

5 Comments:

  • I guess it isnt fair that we expect people to remember us, even after they hav moved on to greener pastures. And irrespective of what we feel, those who hold us dear, wud be thr, invariably. The others, were probably never there, to begin with!

    :)

    By Blogger Movie Mazaa, at 7/09/2006 1:29 PM  

  • arre baap re.....ur a small kid....complain like one....sweetheart everyone wud remember u ...and one fine day u will bump into each other in a movie hall and say ....'oh my ! werent u in sfczxc school?"
    coz people have to move on....life mein koi nahi rukta....aur rukna bhi nahi chahiye.....coz if u do...someone else will overtake....im not saying that forget ur friendship or just ignore themm.....its just that why should anyone stop for u? friends are everychanging...ur needs are ever changing....u tell me ....do u make sure that ure in contact with all those who were good to u all ur life? ur friends are thr in ur memory, dont live in the past sweetheart...live it for now...make new friends in all those who are around u....with all those who are looking for friends..

    thr are a few people who u never wanna forget ...so dont...but unki apni majboori hogi shayad isilye....

    thr is a new person waiting for u at the next turn ....par wahan jao to sahi...jhank ke dekho to ki uski surat mein tumhe woh apna bichda dost dikhega jise tum kisi aur mod pe chod ke ayee ho

    By Blogger Aparna Mudi, at 7/09/2006 2:54 PM  

  • vaise this advice comes from a person who was always a loner....for who friends were few and far between .. jisko koi friend islie banata thha kyunki woh use notes deti thhi .....aur fir chhod deta thha kyunki thr was some other popular kid around,who wanted to play and gossip rather than sculpt in the art room...

    By Blogger Aparna Mudi, at 7/09/2006 2:57 PM  

  • Dont feel too bad, they are all out there, just busy for the moment.your friends will be there for u when u need them.

    By Blogger starry, at 7/11/2006 12:45 AM  

  • well velu, i ws talking abt the ones whom i hold dear ... n who held me dear ...

    ***********

    hi shadows,
    sweetheart u've commented after such a long time ... :)
    m not really complaining that people move on... m glad they do... but don't people hav time enough to say "hi" to a close friend even??
    i've been trying to make new friends... bt what would u do, if the person u're waiting for to walk with u to the same bus stop suddenly turns to u n says "goodbye" !!!
    That's something normal for me now....
    n abt the kind of friendship that u talked u shared, i've seen that loads of times happening with me....

    "What's life if full of care, WE have no time to stand and share...."

    **********

    Hey starry nights...
    Thanks :)
    Well yeah, i do hope they're still there...

    By Blogger meet_me, at 7/11/2006 1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home