My world...dreams and questions....

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Blasts blasted us off

Well it ws so so pathetic ... sorrowful ... Where is the world exactly heading? What is anyone gaining out of this?
Does their heart shudder even at the thought of doing all this? Probably they don't have hearts ...
No reason is obviously big enough to do such a heinous act ...
What a sight it would be ... I can't even imagine .. blood everywhere ... people in pain ... worried....
ooooooh it is just too much to even think about ...


The world is not a safe place to live ... Where do we live safely then?
I cannot even think that if I go out of my house today I might not return ... Pal pal ki hai khabar nahi, hum zindagi ki baat kiya karte hain .....
Could their families ever think about it??

The main headline in Canada's leading newspapers is those Mumbai blasts. Some Canadian elderly people I met today were all so concerned n worried about the people out there ... About my people ... "It is reallly bad ... It was terrible ............. "
My Pakistani friends concerned n worried... It is just those people who aren't worried? Aren't even guilty? This is so so damn ridiculous ....

I just hope that people are able to bear the loss .... nothing else........... God grant them peace n strength ....



4 Comments:

  • really sad.Real cowards who did this.

    By Blogger starry, at 7/13/2006 12:04 AM  

  • Good to see that Mumbai is fast getting back to normal. Perhaps thats the most befitting reply to such gruesome acts of terror.

    BTW, I hv blogrolled u!
    :)

    By Blogger Movie Mazaa, at 7/13/2006 2:43 AM  

  • Yeah starry ... :S
    I wish they were caught .. never to be freed...


    Well, velu all we can really do is return back to normal ... n i believe we're turning really good at this...
    We have to. We have no other option.

    By Blogger meet_me, at 7/17/2006 12:03 AM  

  • Hey Bhavna,
    Thanks for visiting my blog...

    The people who do this sure lack the thing called "conscience" - the voice of God residing in each one of us....
    They are mislead by some wrong fake voice and this is the result we all have to face....

    By Blogger meet_me, at 7/17/2006 12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home