My world...dreams and questions....

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Thought for the day .. says

Thought of the Day:
Sit down and put down everything that comes into your head and then you're a writer. But an author is one who can judge his own stuff's worth, without pity, and destroy most of it. -Colette, writer (1873-1954)


That is the "Thought for the day" that shows on my blog today! It seems like I am just a writer, and not an author yet.
COZ I SIMPLY LIKE WHAT I WRITE ;) ;) ;)

If that is what a writer is, m happy being one, coz I would never like to destroy my work... :P
Any authors here... ??? :-/
:P
:P
:P


3 Comments:

  • hmmm
    i dont know if definitions are something i like......but wwell i dont destroy my work coz i dont like it.....i destroy it coz it becomes painful at times....coz i cant detatch myself from them....i just burn them up....

    By Blogger Aparna Mudi, at 6/06/2006 1:54 PM  

  • hmmmmm,
    i don't even hav the courage to part with the most painful of my works...
    donno why..

    By Blogger meet_me, at 6/07/2006 1:13 AM  

  • my work is destroyed through the ravages of time...
    and some of my absentmindedness;)

    By Blogger delhidreams, at 6/14/2006 2:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home