My world...dreams and questions....

Monday, June 26, 2006

Oooooooo!!

Well I am actually not sure what I am gonna write today... It is just that I am waiting for my partner, who was supposed to get back to me in about 10 minutes, n that was about an hour and a half back!! Or may be 2...
n what am I doing? still waiting!!
n this wait actually made me visit orkut... reply n msg some people out there... n then i took to reading those few blogs that i'd already visited in the morning (don't forget - it is night at my end... ;) ) ... found nothing new in 'em...
I hate waiting! Have been thinking i wouldn't wait for my guy (if he went away saying 10 minutes) this much!!
What is one supposed to do while waiting??
God's grace that I have this internet thingy to give me one thing or another to do ... while i m "waiting" ......
neways ... it is high time i quit now... coz he's even logged off now ... n i think isn't gonna return..
But isn't that rude??
Gosh! I hate waiting first, n second I hate it more when I know it is worthless...
Why don't people worry about their assignments? Why don't people value time?? Why don't people understand that 10 minutes mean 10 minutes? n why do they think that those who're waiting have nothing better to do than wait....
I too pissed off now...
I'd write something better pretty soon...

2 Comments:

  • yeah...
    v all r waiting ;)

    By Blogger delhidreams, at 6/26/2006 9:23 AM  

  • hmmm the wait is over...ur sooo angry
    arre but mayb he just got logged off
    maybe he had some emergency work....."benefit of doubt"
    no one deliberately wants to make anyone wait..other than wen he/she wans to see love in her impatient eyes...

    By Blogger Aparna Mudi, at 6/27/2006 1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home