My world...dreams and questions....

Friday, May 05, 2006

Why are they saying like that?

The other day it was him, asking me questions... What if... It would be hard.. This n that n I donno what..
I can understand his anxiety..
Today it was Varun!! It is gonna be hard.. Not easy.. Think!!! Think!!! Think!!! n ...
But I feel perplexed... Why are they scaring me? What is so hard?
WHY??
WHAT???
HOW??
IF??
THEN??
No......................................... I donno..

It is alright!! Everything will be fine.. I am not immature, n I do not regret. We see a lot of our life without knowing abt it. And there is a lot I still know. Even if there is probably a lot I do not know. I think I don't care.

As long as God is there.




Labels:

1 Comments:

  • i wonder y our lives run so much in parallel..yesterday i ws talking 2 her and she also put of questions, just questions..Y?HOW?IF?BUT?she said she's a normal human being, she needs care, physical and emotional and i ws too far away..i m at a point where my career is my priority..wht do i do, y does it take so much 2 b in luv and 2 luv some one

    By Blogger Peenuts, at 5/05/2006 2:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home