My world...dreams and questions....

Saturday, May 20, 2006

As they bid adieu!!!




The 4 years! The magical mystical 4 years are coming to an end. Not mine - my 4 years ended after 2 1/2 years! But my friends'. I haven't lived far from any of them ever. But as they are about to say good bye to each other, it seems to me they are going far away from me too. Some words, they say are best if left unsaid. But some words do need to be felt.

I did meet a lot of people there, made a lot of people, learnt a lot from a lot of people, remember n miss a lot of people. A few words for the ones who did make a difference in my life and whom I'll remember forever coz of their certain characteristics:

Abha, typically an idealist, hard working and honest, 'courz very helping at all times. I 'll always remember u for that. Amie - well, the biggest joker of all times. I've loved the way she'd react to things!! And I'll love her always for pampering me :D ... I've always loved being pampered :)..Jas - I'll call him a warrior forever!! Well he knows y... He's been in touch with me all through this time. Though he left the college way before me, probably I am the only girl who's in touch with Pardeep. I see him occassionally. I'll remember him for the prank I played on him... n his reaction!! OMG!! It was so hilarious :D I think he's gonna remember me for that always.. Prashant: Probably the cutest guy in our class.. And very helpful!.. How can I forget his n Robin's help during those workshop days?? And their friends Navdeep (smart with no gf.. ) and Anish (a great mastermind ... n a great programmer ... n very shy - Well I almost was in a state of shock when I heard he had a gf)... Varun - for being a great friend... n for being always by my side... n for trusting me so much.. this is what I have to say to u - I'll be here always... Prank, I've loved ur beautiful smile (aur tumhara woh sharmana ... :P) It was great being with u all thru that time... Poo, well dear, I'll remember u for the difference of thoughts that u've lived with always.. I'll remember u for really being a champ ... U've inspired me a lot of times... (i know not many people know that!! ). Now comes my dearest sweetie Shru - I wish I was by ur side always... n forever. know that I'll always love u for all the consolation that u've provided me inspite of ur blues at times... I miss those times when I would always get a shoulder to cry on, when I needed one (even when I didn't ask for it) - now I've learnt to cry without shoulders ... n to control my tears without ur hands to wipe them off... But know that I will never be too far from u... I always hope u've grown up with time.. Chand - hmm he's special.. :D ... somebody reading this blog will figure out the right reason... Along with him I'd name Mukul - the former CNG could guess that right girls?? n yes, Indrani, Navjot S., ... :d :d :d :D. N yes Saurabh - one of the best guys of our class.. Itna saaf dil maine shayad hi kissi ka dekha hoga... U'll be always remembered for that. And I guess u'll remember me for copying ur signatures so well that u had to take care of ur bank account ;) ... The one name I am not mentioning here - I can tell u all that I have to.... RIGHT??

Baatein bhool jaati hain, Yaadein yaad aati hain...

There are others too - So many of them. n I'll remember them always ... even though I haven't mentioned them here... It's been a bond that has been hard to break in this 1 year n 2 months!!!

As you walk out into this world unknown - out of the realms of togetherness, I wish you all, all the very best in life n in every field.. and always!! One thing I wish from the bottom of my heart - Please do not forget me ever. I couldn't live with the thought of being forgotten!!

Hum rahein ya na rahein yaad aayenge woh pal!!!

With lotz of luv n wishes,
Take care
Adieu friends!!!!


Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home