My world...dreams and questions....

Saturday, May 13, 2006

As the angel turns one



As this little angel turns a year old on the coming 15th May, I wish I could have held her in my hands at least once till now. I wish I could have seen her smile with glee as I held her close to my heart. I wish I could have kissed her to sleep if she would be crying right in my arms.

Probably they are just meant to be. The things. The distances. The requests. The cravings.

I do wish her all the happiness in life. All the love. All success. All blessings. A lot of kisses. I hope they all reach across the miles to bless the life of this cherubic little baby in the most special way.

This is probably just a way to write how sick I am feeling at this thought. Bhaiya n bhabhi I wish I could tell you how much I miss you all, n how bad I feel at being so far away and not being able to do anything about as of now. How I wish I were there celebrating your happiness with you all. Despite, all that I have to say is that my prayers n wishes are always with you. I miss you a lot. The time, the masti, everything!! Missing u my baby, my sweetheart.

Lots of love....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home