My world...dreams and questions....

Sunday, April 09, 2006

This happens too :(



Hmm, well that was a week before the exams. I was all working hard for them. 3 assignments, 3 exams used to keep me up through most of the night. Come Tuesday.. got a sore throat. Though I am not the kinds who goes to the doc so easily, I went on Wednesday itself for fear of my exams starting this saturday. Even my prof is like, "You aren't taking enough rest it seems..." The medicine kind of had an adverse effect on me... :( ... my health got worse with high fever following and cold too.. i still worked hard with the hope of getting better n being able to give my exams on the scheduled dates itself...
i feared that though.thursday morning found me coping ...n also brought a smile on my face .. because i was able to talk to my sweetheart.. after probably 3 months... well, it also brought tears to my eyes... my heart was overfilled.. i guess... hmm it ought to be...
thursday evening found me in a state hard to stay awake. worry killing me... hell breaking inside me.. tears forming at a rate more than i could pacify... fear breaking lose...
come friday, i went to the doctor again, n got a note signed saying i was too ill to give the exams... took complete rest... e-mailed my profs.. abt my comdition along with the note... one of them did not reply.. and was scaring the hell outta me... but some how, i am finally relieved that they all accepted that it wasn't a fake thing, n that i was seriously too ill to be able to give the exams...
But i do feel bad about not being able to give 'em on the day they were scheduled... i wanted to be free.. wanted to go shopping with my bro... wanted to relax a while after having a stressful semester... wanted to...........................................
i had thought that..................................................
fell short of words i guess... because there was so much i was looking forward to, specially after a bad bad bad bad semester... i was too tired to work more...
i don't know why this happened... but well, it did,... they say, " jo hota hai achche ke liye hota hai" ......
the only good probably being that i ll get enough time to study for them... but i didn't want to ... i was too stressed.. i had worked hard this semester... :(
n another bad thing is, i won't even get a break .. this really sucks...
But, again, despite all this, I am thankful to God for making my profs believe that I was n't lying...
hmm... everything happens for some good i suppose... I donno why this belief of mine tends to get shattered every now and then...

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • hey..dont worry..is baar achey sey tayari karkey exams denaa..yeah i know how much it 'sucks'..but lets face it, because we cant run away from it..wl end with these lines.."When God leads u to the end of the cliff..trust him fully, because either he will catch u; when u fall or he will teach u how to fly"

    By Blogger Peenuts, at 4/11/2006 8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home