My world...dreams and questions....

Friday, April 21, 2006

I DID IT!!!!



Yes!! he was so happy! I wish I could contain this happiness .. I wish that he'd be like this forever.. I want him n his heart to keep smiling forever...
I don't know where to start.. everything wants to pour out..
I didn't know it meant so much for him.. But I should hav guessed.... Shru n Amie were so happy... wishing teasing congratulating laughing smiling praying hoping...
Oh i think it was one of the happiest days of my life.. First, got his lovely e-mail after a long time.. (i had stopped counting the days now... had got used to no-mails...) he wanted to say something n hear something.. well even i m excited abt his speaking up.. want to hear everything that he has to say n hasn't said for the past 2 years... it's been a long wait for him.. i wasn't ready to listen (bad bad bad) n he waited as patient as ever...n then i met shru n amie n I couldn't hav asked for more for yesterday except for a chat with him... Would hav been just perfect... But anyways, it is ok..
n how can I forget, I missed the treat...

meri treat??
mujhe bhi treat chahiye :(
mujhe bhi treat chahiye :(


but i hope it won't be long now...don't know how long is long actually... i just hope that everything works well .... it is a long wait before we come to know abt that ...Praying to God sincerely...

Thanks for the song that u sang... I know I can't sing but what I can do is write it down here for u:
"Tu meri zindagi hai
Tu meri har khushi hai
Tu hi pyaar tu hi chahat,
Tu hi ashiqui hai...

Pehli mohabbat ka ehsaas hai tu,
Bujhke jo bujh naa paayi, woh pyaas hai tu
Tu hi meri pehli khwaahish, tu hi aakhri hai
Tu meri zindagi hai,
Tu meri har khushi hai....."

Thanks for everything!!!

My best wishes, prayers n hopes are always with u.. n will be there for u forever...
As for me, I'll try to stand beside u as long as I can.. I wish I stand there forever...

May God give u all you want in life.. Every happiness, every success, everything that u've ever wished for or wanted...May u never hav to see the face of sadness...Bless you.. Missing you desperately ..... Take care LOVE

Labels:

6 Comments:

  • Good Luck

    By Blogger Peenuts, at 4/22/2006 3:36 AM  

  • what do i say?
    i would just say ...love on....and just wen i was losing my head over losing all i have i see you ....having all of it back...CONGRATS..... may god bring u all the happiness, may he take it from my share and let ur love be as it is....

    and reminds me i would wait too...coz he is worth it..if he wasnt i wouldnt have loved him,,,,waiting for him doesnt mean he ha to come back ...waiting for him just means i love him a lil more...without him knowing about it....maybe i will get my hopes alive...they are dying...

    By Blogger Aparna Mudi, at 4/22/2006 3:05 PM  

  • hey peenut
    thanks buddy!! I hope that all my friends' luck n wishes work...

    shadows, sweetheart... thanks a lot.. but u know that it is still uncertain to a large extent...
    let's see..
    n sweetheart, i would never wish that God ever gives me happiness by picking it from others' lives.. May God give u more happiness than He's given me
    lotza luv...

    By Blogger meet_me, at 4/22/2006 4:58 PM  

  • guts r important...
    friends r too...
    and i feel the love in you
    so, this is wat life is, hai na?
    now will u say,
    kyun aisi kismat ban gayi hai?
    kismat ke khel ajeeb hain...
    jo jitne door hain, woh utne hi kareeb hain
    love ya ;)

    By Blogger delhidreams, at 4/24/2006 9:00 AM  

  • 'rakeeb' means the 'competitor' especially in love or in lighter weight the 'foe' also.

    By Blogger delhidreams, at 4/25/2006 7:48 AM  

  • thanks adi!
    well yes, i agree with u, that is what life is... n that is wht i'd say.. :D
    but distances don't matter as long as the love stays intact right? or i should say increases with each passing day...

    By Blogger meet_me, at 4/25/2006 12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home