My world...dreams and questions....

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Talked to someone!!

I am feeling a bit relieved...
I talked to a friend about my guy... after i should probably say a year!! well no, it is nt that i talked to him after a year, bt it is that i ve not talked abt him to anybody... since a year... well i never thought he would understand (he is one of those kinds who laughs always!) , but he did, well at least i guess he did, n he said that he'd pray for me, n that his prayers are always accepted... All I could say is Amen!
he said, keep faith in love... Yes agreed to that, but what about our customs and traditions?? Better take heed of them too right? Well, yes he understood... i always say to him that u r lucky, coz he is engaged to the girl he's loved... n i think today he'd understand what I meant by saying that he is lucky n nt everyone is.... n i think today he'd understand what my poems meant....
He is the only friend I have in Canada. I know i ve taken quite a time to speak up... bt i think it shud be that ways... n i do not know why he is my friend... may be outta sympathy.... but the thing is, he always makes me laugh when he is around... he is capable of laughing 24X7 .... which is the reason i like being with him... Thanks Rahim for talking to me, for being my only friend, for making me laugh... for taking the bus with me... it helps me...helps me a bit more... thanks for being there...
i know that i am gonna lose u too, as u d be leaving in a year... bt that is a long time to think abt right now...

I actually donno why n how I am surviving, bt as a matter of fact I am, n may be coz of hope.... hoping till it either gets shattered or I have to anyways stop hoping because life is moving the way i hoped it to....

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home