My world...dreams and questions....

Sunday, March 12, 2006

tagged before i have been blogging here :tagged By Adi

it kinda strange?? I'vent really been on blogspot for more than 20 days or so, n with just 1 post here, n i already got tagged.... hmm ok, here is this anonymous gal writing her 7 things:

7 Things To Do Before I die:

1) adopt a child ( have had that passion for about 3 years now.... it just planted a seed in me, n i hope i d be able to realize this before i die... )
2) get published ( want people to read wt i m made up of... what i think, what i feel, what matters, what is crappy )
3) make loads of friends who'd remember me forever ( i crave for that every moment)
4) love till the day i lay dead ( that is what makes me go on)
5) go to italy ( donno why, but m passionate abt Italy)
6) try to see the bright sides of things ( i hope God helps me with that)
7) ( have to think a lot ...before this one comes up...let us see... ) question and find out the meaning of life, all its odds and ends... everything abt it...

Seven Things I can't Do:

1) forget the ones I love n forget to miss them!!
2) forget to eat, to breathe
3) forget what my family means to me n what they have done for me
4) i can't live without music ....i got to listen to it...whenever i get a chance that is...
5) i can't see someone who is in pain and try not to do anything abt it...
6) i can't think about a future that is not the way i want it to be, the way i ve planned it to be, else i know not what I ll do ( move on ofcourse...adjust ofcourse... guessing m used to it ...u have to u know...ALWAYS!!!! )
7) i can't concentrate on my studies or as a matter of fact anything that isn't interesting TO ME :) ... for a long time...
(there are a lot of other things i believe i can't do besides these 7 things... n i ll put up a couple of more here)
8) i can't help making others understand how things are n how they go on n how life moves on n how we have to move on with it, but i can't possibly seem to understand it quite myself .... m trying hard with it though!!
9) i can't stop expressing myself in words, in poetry... m just so obsessed by it...
10) i can't stop remembering n missing my past...
11) I can't stop craving, for things gone by, things that never will happen...
( i know they are a lot of weeknesses in me, bt the thing is, i m actually trying to correct some of them )

Seven Things That Attract Me To My Mate:

1) lots n lots n lots of love plus a perfect blend of practicality
2) his lovely jokes to keep us laughing together on the road of life
3) like-mindedness to an extent and differences ( nt a lot though) to an extent
4) him being there for me when i need him n ofcourse same frm my end too
5) him being a romantic just like me...
6) passion in his voice and eyes, abt his love for me ... so that i know when he is going to say those 3 magical wonderful words to me ( beforehand ) .... n i cud tease him all the more ...lol..
7) should be a "bit" dependent on me...at least in some way, bt be naive enough to move on in my absence too... i know i m being selfish in stating that he shud be dependent on me....bt m a human...with both good n bad desires....
n yes, i guess his willingness to accept an adopted kid also counts.....( i know this ain't included in this , bt it is important too...atleast for me )

Seven Books I Loved:

1) The Alchemist by Paul Coelho ( i ve loved that book coz of its simplicity n great idea )
2) David Copperfield by Charles Dickens ( a classic book...i ve read it an uncountable no. of times till now. just love it )
3) Illusions by Richard Bach ( very hard to understand what it is saying when u r reading it for the first time...bt u get the essence after u r mid way thru it )
4) You Can Win by Shiv Khera ( probably the only non fiction i ve read ....n ive loved it for the encouraging stories n also for the way the book has been printed...that matters for me .....)
5) Miss You Forever by Josephine Cox ( i think a not so popular author, yet i got hold of the book coz of the print ...haha...a major influencial factor for me ... bt it ws one of those books i read without wanting to stop )
6) Sons of Fortune by Jeffery Archer ( a nice novel with a good plot)
7) (again stuck on the 7th ... ) hmmmm I'd say Little Women, by Louisa Mary Alcott ( a book that tells u that u r n't the only one who has troubles... look out into the world...see how they are facing things... which are probably worse than urs...n how they cope with life... i ve n't read a bigggg version of it yet, will do it some time ...whenever i get time... )

Seven Things I Say:
1) Yeah right! ( sarcastic )
2) Thanks :) (friends hate me for that :P)
3) Sorry about that
4) Sweetie
5) I donno!
6) How is life treating u?
7) Ohho!!

Seven Movies I've Loved:
(not a movie freak! bt do watch movies occasionally)
1) DDLJ ( my all time favourite... m a shahrukh freak n this ws the movie that made me such a fan of him!)
2) Mujhse Dosti Karoge ( well , mujhse dosti karoge??? )
3) Hungama ( can't stop laughing on that one)
4) Rang de Basanti ( the latest i ve watched ....n it has kinda instilled a gr8 feeling of being an Indian .... love my India)
5) Baby's Day Out ( all time favourites)
6) DTPH ( for keeping alive our faith in the miracles of love...though i doubt they happen in this rather "practical" world of ours )
7) Dead Poets' Society ( loved it for its simple theme... n beautiful portrayal )


Seven People To Tag:
I do not know any people here anywhere.... bt i ll probably fill this one when i get to know people whom I could tag!! the ones i want to tag wouldn't know that I blog too.. haha...
i hope Adi , u won't mind my filling this part later on!!
Phew!! it took me a lot of time to get this done!! hmm never thought i had my list of those "7" things too....haha...

Labels:

8 Comments:

  • life is too short to be little...

    By Blogger delhidreams, at 3/13/2006 2:48 AM  

  • ... seven things are not enough to be tagged of,
    god, give me 700 things to enjoy...

    By Blogger delhidreams, at 3/13/2006 6:38 AM  

  • hi
    well seven wonderful things....
    and well guess what even i wanna adopt a gal for myself
    and its been thr long before...
    wonder wen it will come true
    an d i dont know y i dint mention it in m todo list
    heeeeheee

    By Blogger Aparna Mudi, at 3/13/2006 7:11 AM  

  • hey
    put in ur tag at the other thing too..`

    By Blogger Aparna Mudi, at 3/13/2006 10:34 PM  

  • shadows,
    yeah sure, probably in 2 days...actually i m having 2 assignments to complete before thursday, n m nt able to do 1 of them at all!! sucks!!

    adi,
    sure i disappointed u by nt being the one whom u were looking forward to..
    n yes, thanks for giving me the opportunity to write abt my "7 " things..
    take care guys!
    cheers

    By Blogger meet_me, at 3/13/2006 11:46 PM  

  • hi miss! I came across ur blog..thanks 2 my frends alok.And know wht..when i read ur profile..its ws as if i had just handpicked my last post from it(believe me..i didnt :)..i ws toooooooo amazed 2 find such a coincidence and glad too.Keep posting.

    Bye

    By Blogger Peenuts, at 3/16/2006 3:16 AM  

  • disappointment is a word i've lived with every day...
    and i'm not disappointed to have found you...
    have u ever wondered at and admired the slow embracing warmth of a bonfire, it just showers you with a love for life and leaves you with an inner glow, coming right from the insides of your soul...ur presence is doing exactly that to me.
    i can't say more than that.

    By Blogger delhidreams, at 3/16/2006 7:43 AM  

  • adi ....bowled over i seems
    why do all call u 'miss'
    pheebes all the best...hope it wont suck a lot as u say....its ok not to giv in submissions once in a while
    cheers gal

    By Blogger Aparna Mudi, at 3/16/2006 9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home