My world...dreams and questions....

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Hiiiii

Created a new blog just moments ago. Here to test it now. I ll come back later to post something relevant.
But this is just to say that I am here...a new blogger....just to find my share of peace, my share of answers to questions that hav been troubling me...
Life is relevant or irrelevant...i know not...bt do try to find that out with every single passing moment... it shows us a lot ...A LOT!!! we can learn if we want to ....n remain the same it we want to...everything is just as worthless as a penny....bt still, we live a life...we enjoy a life, we want to have a life of happiness....we want to be the best in whatever we undertake...
Seee.,, ask me anytime to give a full fledged lecture on life, n i ll be only to glad... :)
But anyways, i m having a busy busy busy schedule, so i ll get back here whenever I can now!!
Till then, cheers...
Keep njoying...


Life is too short to love, I wonder how people find time to hate.....

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home